- This is a very simple way to show how the team movement works. The system changes as we advance.
- Players can interchange positions as we develop the play.
- We offer great dynamics and fluidity to the players to allow them to express themselves on the field moving to a very attacking 3-1-3-3.
- With this we can show the discipline also involved when we lose the ball and recover back.
- Teams will develop their style of play within these frameworks, it will never be as picture perfect as this due to the nature of the game. It is more a guide. We teach this from U11 to U18.
- How we do it per team will be determined by the level of play.
- We strive to enable all teams at all levels to be able to master the attacking and defending defining team shapes of 1 and 2.
Welcome to the Soccer Awareness Coaches Corner. Browse through soccer drills, small sided games, tactical thoughts, full sessions and a variety of resources. Posts marked “Training Center Exclusive” are for members only.