Soccer Awareness Training Center provides unlimited access to Wayne Harrison's Soccer Awareness systems, training sessions, drills and more. Wayne's system helps develop world class youth soccer players and teams in a systematic and imaginative manner that guarantees performance at the highest level of competition.
Whether you’re a beginning coach who needs help getting started or someone who wants to add some variety to their training sessions, the Soccer Awareness Training Center offers a wide variety of drills to choose from. Good coaches will find a variety of ways to teach their players a technique. Using different drills each day or week will keep your practices fresh and exciting - for you, your fellow coaches, and your players. Browse through various size small sided games or drills that target more specific functional team training needs. Each comes with a detailed description and photos to help ensure proper execution.
Coaches of all levels will benefit from joining the Soccer Awareness Training Center, but it may be most assuring to part-time youth or high school coaches who balance the demands of full-time employment and parenthood.
What You Receive
- STANDARD PLAN: Full Access to the Soccer Awareness library of 500+ drills, full training sessions, video instruction, presentations and more! - Weekly Updates! All content is categorized into easy to access quick links from your membership home page. 1 WEEK FREE TRIAL!
- YOUTH COACHES TRAINING GUIDE (Annual Plans Only) - Complete 6 to 10 Year Old Developmental Coaching and Training Program: More than 750 pages of session, drills, theory and more to get you started or take your team to the next level. This program is perfect for youth coaches wanting practices to start their soccer coaching education and it is also for those more advanced and experienced coaches wanting to train their players as best they can at these wonderful open minded ages for development and education of both the mind and body.
- 12 WEEK ACADEMY LEVEL TRAINING PLAN (Annual Plans Only) - This specialized coaching and training program by our Founder, Wayne Harrison, is designed to cover: Technique; Skill; Physical; Tactical and Psychological / mental developmental training. Full Academy Level Program includes: 12 Full Sessions + 2 Full Bonus Sessions, Individual Drills and Game Situations for Small Sided Games. Preview Here
- PREMIUM PLAN UPGRADE: Everything in the basic membership PLUS Soccer Awareness eBooks (2-27) and each issue of Amplified Soccer Training Magazine
- Premium Plan eBooks include:
- 50 Fun and Developmental Coaching Sessions for 6 to 10 year olds
- Soccer Awareness Age Group Specific Awareness Developmental Training
- 12 Dynamic Target Games for Soccer
- Small-Sided Games for Strikers
- 17 Shooting Practices for U6 to U10
- Sideways On or Facing Forward Body Shape for Striker Position; The Brazilian Way
- Attacking Combination Plays
- Attacking and Defending Games: Challenging the Mindset and Mental Transition of the Players
- 33 Passing And Receiving Practices For U6 To U10
- How to Develop Spatial Awareness
- Turning Technique And Skill For 6 To 10 Year Olds
- 16 Team Shape Games
- 17 Best Warm Ups
- Soccer Awareness “One Touch” Training: Developing its Relationship with Movement Off the Ball
- Identifying and Solving Common Game Situation Problems in the Training Environment
- The Principles of Defending for U8 to U14
- Connecting Small Sided Games with 8 v 8 and 11 v 11
- Quick Break and Counter Attacking Development Plan
- How to Play the 4-2-3-1: Attacking and Defensive Positioning
- Dribbling Technique and Skill for U6 to U9
- Premium Plan eBooks include:
- ELITE PLAN UPGRADE: Everything in the premium plan plus the premium Soccer Awareness eBooks, which include:
- Common Mistakes To Correct In The 11 v 11 And How To Fix Them Before They Start
- Developing the Four Phases of the Game
- Tactical Thoughts on the Development of the New 4 v 4, 7 v 7 and 9 v 9 Game Sizes
- Developing Players with Rondos Using the Soccer Awareness Philosophy
Quote on Wayne Harrison from Jose Mourinho
"You think the training process very well…the point after that is the way you put in practice with the players organizing a training session. The way you think and the way you make your exercises is very good.” – Jose Mourinho, Head Coach of Chelsea Football Club in response to reading one of Wayne’s books
Soccer Awareness As Described By Founder Wayne Harrison:
The “Soccer Awareness” idea originated from what I felt were the most important things to teach players. I looked beyond the technical process as that is easy to implement and wanted to get INSIDE the head of the player. Thus the “Thinking Process” of a player became my focus, developing ways to teach an awareness of space, time, and movement, but significantly BEFORE the player received the ball. I drew from my own experience as a player knowing if I had more of this great ability I would have been a far better professional player than I was.
Now, as the game gets much faster, players MUST think, move, pass, position, and transition much more quickly and have the ultimate ability to make much faster and more accurate decisions than before. Soccer Awareness training does this and more, and it also develops SELF THINKING players who are not coach driven; but coach guided, and within this they are allowed to make mistakes without criticism; but rather; encouraged to learn from them.
Four Options To Join
* Maximum refund of 50% on all annual plans